Thursday, May 22, 2008

Camera Troubles

About two weeks ago Juan and I were cleaning out the garage and I was taking pictures of some things I wanted to sell online. I accidentally dropped my camera on the concrete and it broke. When I called to see about getting it fixed, I learned that to replace an image sensor costs more than the camera, so I was without one for the last little while. My friend, Nicole, just gave me her digital camera because she got a new one for Christmas. I am SO glad, because it seems like Sienna is changing every day and there are so many things that Amara does that I want on film. Thanks, Nicole- you saved me! :)

1 comment:

Willis Family said...

What a nice friend! Hey I crashed out sports car the other day, does she have one she wants to give me? J/K...glad your bloggin! It is sooo fun!!!