Friday, June 6, 2008

I love our girls!

It has been so fun to be on maternity leave the last ten weeks. Amara has been going to her babysitter, Amber (who I LOVE!) every day in order to keep her routine and give me some one on one time with the baby during the day. It has worked out really well. I feel like the last few months have been just what I needed. It has been really nice to spend time bonding with Sienna and making good use of my time off work. Sienna has a pretty mild temperament. She fusses when she is tired or hungry and that is about it. She is getting stronger each day and this past week has done really well laying on her tummy and holding her head up on her own. Here are some pictures I took last night:






One of my favorite things about Amara is her smile. It brightens the room. She definitely has a Hanchett mouth/smile. When I take her to her babysitter-Amber's house in the morning, I sing "You are My Sunshine" and she claps and dances in her carseat. When I finish singing she yells :"Again again!" so i end up singing it about 5 times on the short drive. It is so fun to see how happy she gets when I start singing it to her. It definitely makes our morning time together more fun when we are singing and dancing together. These pictures were taken throughout the week:





2 comments:

Jess said...

They are adorable. I love that you sing to your girls. Ellie is saying "again, again!!" alot too. What a fun age!! I love the smile on Sienna's face...and Amara does have your smile, too cute!!

J and T said...

Your blog is so cute! I need to figure out how to make a cute layout like you have. The site I use to keep track of blogs is www.spokeo.com. I know google also has something similar, but I am not familiar with it.

Tara