Friday, June 6, 2008

Is this the NBA?

Juan has been playing in a basketball rec league with several guys from the ward team. He really looked forward to the games each week and the team has done well. I think they ended up the season 6-2. I like going and cheering him on. I have made it to the early games and bring Amara and Sienna, too. Amara isn't as into watching the game as I had hoped she would be, but she has a good time climbing up and down the bleachers. Another reason I enjoy going is because it gives me a little bit of time to talk with the girls in the ward. Here are a couple of pictures from the last game-that they played last night.

















some of his teammates:

Juan taking a breather while he holds Amara




This is how Juan gets pumped up before the game... he carries the 25lb carseat into the gym. :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Too bad we don't live close so Jared and Juan could play together, and we could play together too. You're so brave to take your kidders. Last time I took mine I felt like I was saying "NO, don't do that, sit down, stop it, your going to fall if you're not careful". Then I feel like a mean, tired, grumpy Mom.

Ben and Em said...

Your blog is way too cute. I love the before and after pictures of Sienna. I can't believe how different they are.