Friday, May 1, 2009

Our trip to the Big Island- March 12-19

Juan and I went to the Big Island for a week in March without the girls. We stayed at the Hilton at Waikaloa which was beautiful! We went on a whale watching excursion, spent lots of time at the beach, went to the Volcano, Hiked to some amazing waterfalls, caught lizards and searched for Sea Turtles. It was soooo much fun! It was hard to be away from the girls for so long, but also really nice to have the break and spend time together. It has been way too long since we have had a vacation together. Here are some pictures of one my favorite vacations so far:
This picture was taken right outside of our hotel.

Playing at the Beach

Formal Dinner and Awards Ceremony for Presidents Club







Sea Turtle Picture, and Picture of a whale that was right off the beach we were swimming at. The whale had a calf and stayed close to the shore for several hours.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm so incredibly jealous. A vacation with no children would be paradise. Even if we were vacationing in Downwtown Hicksville instead of actual paradise like you got. I looks like you had fun!

Hannah S said...

Oh, my gorgeous! When you called me I couldn't believe you were calling from Hawaii!!!! and w/no kids? Nice.

camfox said...

Sus, I know this trip was a while ago now, but I still had to comment. THAT IS SO AWESOME that you guys could make that trip. Looks like a ton of fun. So happy for you two. You guys are so cute.

DCAja said...

https://www.doel.web.id/2019/10/cara-menghadapi-paceklik-keuangan.html