Friday, May 1, 2009

Pictures

So I got a new camera for Christmas, thinking that once I had the camera, I would get up to speed and blog again- but here it the beginning of May and I am finally taking a minute to get some pictures updated.
The last several months have been crazy busy with work, church, playing, and moving to a new place. The highlights in addition to the nice holidays ... Juan and I took a week-long trip to Hawaii without the girls, Amara turned 3, and Sienna had her first birthday. I am going to post a bunch of pictures- and not write much because it is late. Hopefully it won't take me six months to get another post up. :)



Amara Rocking out on her Hannah Montana Guitar.




Amara has the best smile!


Me and my girls.


Sienna playing in the backyard

1 comment:

Adam Willis said...

That pic of Sienna is to die for. You're girls are so beautiful, Sus!