Tuesday, June 24, 2008

8 years of Marriage- Holy Cow

Today is the big 8th Anniversary. This is the first year we didn't go out of town to celebrate because we spent the last 12 weeks playing and spending money. :) On Saturday night my sister, Brittani, watched the girls so that we could go to dinner. We were planning to go to the Cheesecake Factory, but the wait was over an hour- so instead we went to Outback Steakhouse where there was no wait. We had a really nice dinner that actually had periods of peace and quiet. :) I would like to write more- but it is bedtime for me- so I will have to finish this another day. Happy Anniversary, Juan. I love you!

6 comments:

Joyce Hanchett said...

Yeah! Eight years is a long time ... something to be proud of.

Chelle said...

Congratulations! Eight years is amazing! I feel like I have accomplished something whenever I get to the eighth date with someone. So you guys are awesome.

McCall Ménage said...

Congratulations! Mac & I finally said "Happy Anniversary" to each other last night about 9:30 after he babysat while I went to the softball field. Oops!

Blackburns said...

Congrats on your 8 year anniversary. I hope you have many more happy years.

Tamera said...

Congrats Susan! I love Outback, but we don't go because it always has a long wait...go figure.

Willis Family said...

You made it past the seven year itch!!! Congrats, but I did notice that you've had some pretty bad hives for the past few years...j/k. You have a beautiful family and we miss you guys!