Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy 32nd Birthday, Juan!

Juan had his 32nd birthday on September 8th. We went down and celebrated his birthday, my nephew- Caleb's birthday, and my mom's birthday at Mike and Joyce's house. Juan loved his birthday gifts. Destiny and Jim got him one of his favorite gifts of all time... an OPTIMUSPRIME helmet with a voice changer. It was seriously so funny to see him in the helmet. Dest and Jim gave Caleb a Star Wars helmet for his birthday and so we had to get a picture of both of them together. Have a looksy-




3 comments:

Willis Family said...

Happy Birthday, Juan!!! I love the mask...hillarious! Soo happy to see new posts for the blog. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he liked the mask- sorry to you though! Thank you, Thank you for watching Halle. I can tell she had tons of fun!!!!

Tiff Keetch said...

lol.. I love the last pic! Looks like you guys had fun.